Sunday, July 30, 2006

Eat me, Oprah

Oprah Winfrey is fat again, and claims that there are foods that she simply cannot stop eating once she starts. In her honour, here is the list of....

Things I cannot stop eating once I start


  1. cheese. it could have its own sublist. it could have its own blog.

  2. chips. or as the Brits would call them, crisps. fat and salt, yeah.

  3. peanut m and m's. but only the peanut variety. anything else i can take it or leave it.

  4. jelly beans.

  5. anything that is mopping up gravy - could be bread, mashed potato, etc. I think i mean i can't stop eating gravy

  6. fat-free, wheat-free, gluten-free soy health thingos.

  7. number 6 was a lie. could you tell?

  8. mettwurst

  9. hot roast chicken

  10. cashews

  11. peanut butter straight from the jar

  12. olives

  13. artichoke hearts

  14. liquorice - inability to stop eating this is probably a bad thing




i'm off for a snack now......

No comments: