Thursday, December 07, 2006

Christmas Chraziness

While I was sitting in the police station yesterday, waiting to make a statement (long story, not going there. Suffice to say it would not be anywhere near my list of 'Top 10 Experiences of 2006'.), I made a list of lists. It went like this:

Christmas lists:
- cards
- packing
- to do
- gifts
Robbie - packing
- to do
Bills to pay.

So far, as a result of this list, I have:
  • got the Christmas card list out (extremely anal/OCD notebook of names and addresses and records of sent and received Christmas cards for last 8 years), looked at it, counted how many leftover cards I had from last year and left it on the coffee table in the lounge.
  • thought about Robbie and Melbourne and how much fun that will be.

1 comment:

Barney World said...

I mentally composed a similar list. Then I looked at the 10 day forecast for melbourne (deciding what to pack for Robbie). Then I daydreamed some more about Robbie. Then I thought about what time to go to bed on Saturday night, so I could get up early to drive to Robbie. Then I thought i needed a list of CDs to pack for the car on way to Robbie. I thought about needing my laptop. I daydreamed some more. But just about Robbie.
See, lists are good, they keep you focused.