Monday, December 11, 2006

obsession: count the ways

We recently journeyed to Adelaide for Kylie Minogue's Showgirl: Homecoming tour. It was marvellous, but that's not the point of this list. I elected to leave my laptop at home, it was only an overnight journey and I decided I could live without it. But, alas, I was once again misguided. Hence, I present

Reasons I needed my laptop on the Kylie trip



  1. To determine the number of different frocks in Kylie's 'Hand on your Heart' video.
  2. To determine the frequency of ABC radio for bushfire information
  3. To not have to listen to ABC radio for bushfire information
  4. To write this blog entry
  5. To write the blog entry for singstar naff, singstar musicals, etc
  6. To upload our Kylie photos and have a good look at them




There were nine, but not having my laptop to write them all right away has caused me to forget them.

No comments: