this is like a debrief dumping list of stuff that gives me the pip, after having a couple of "action" filled weeks, I have to say this and maybe once it's out in the ether I won't keep talking about it but probably not:
There are some things that are exceptionally specialy annoying:
people who pop up from their cubicle and offer advice when it's so not warranted or even useful.
actually, people who won't do their job and won't shut the freak up when it has nothing to do with them. O yes, that annoys me so much I want to make rude hand gestures at them.
service guys when lie about when stuff was shipped
people who won't answer their calls when you REALLY need to know where something is (like PCs or phones or filing cabinets)
people who don't appreciate how much the Pet Shop Boys rock.
City based people who have no concept of how little service we have in the country and how big a deal it is that I know where the patch panel meets with the switch.
that nobody understands how cool it is when I can plug in network access for someone (esp a person I like)
and nobody gets (except maybe Shannon who gets a lot more than everyone thinks she does) how disproportionately happy I am when the phones and the freaking filing cabinets finally turn up.
Friday, February 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment