Friday, June 30, 2006

v1.2 Drilling down to detail

Upon researching our first ever post (songs with a city in the title, check it out yea), research uncovered that some songs actually contained a beach name rather than a city name. So here goes, the extraordinarily specialised.....

Songs With a Beach in the Title


  1. Echo Beach - Martha and the Muffins.
    Who says it's not real? I believe it's real.

  2. The Girl from Ipanema - loads of folks sing it.
    Ipanema is just one beach in party city Rio de Janiero...

  3. Copacobana - Barry Manilow.
    .....whaddaya know, Copacabana is another.

  4. Malibu - Hole
    Most boring Hole song ever I think.


  5. Blacktown to Bondi - Mental as Anything.
    Increasing obscurity proves that Google ability can outshine actual knowledge at 1000 paces. But it was on Spicks and Specks once.

  6. Beatnik Beach - The Go-Gos.
    Located somewhere near Echo Beach, but with more turtleneck sweaters.

  7. Brighton Rock - Queen
    If only the Poms knew what nice beaches were really like!

  8. Kokomo - The Beach Boys
    There had to be a Beach Boys song, didn't there. Thanks Liamscriam!!



I know there are more, but quite honestly I've lost interest. After all, I've a more exciting to follow......

Watch this space!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»